Digital radio telemetry system for strain gage applications on rotating shafts - Gain and auto zero setting directly from the receiver side!
THe dimensionof the encoder (MT1-PCM-STG) are 62 x 27 x 11mm, those of the transmitter (40k-Tx) are 62 x 27 x 11mm (each without connectors). Each module has a weight of about 30g. The encoder/transmitter parts are simply mounted on the rotating shaft with a special fiber reinforced tape and fixed by a steel clamp. Powering of the transmission part is by battery (6-9V), power cnsumption 90mA. The digital data transfer between transmitter and receiver uses radio frequency bands of 433MHz or 868MHz, transmitting power is 10mW.
- Easy to assemble and operate
- Strain gage sensors (>350 Ohm)
- Full and half bridge configuration
- Fixed excitation: 4 Volt DC
- Auto-zero adjustment - setting on receiver side
- Gain: 250 to 8000 - setting on receiver side
- Powering by LIthium battery, > 12h operational time
- Distance 1 to 10 meter (rotating application)
- Up to 8 systems can work in parallel with different radio freq.
- Signal bandwidth 0....500 Hz (-3dB)
- Output +/- 10V
- System accuracy < 0.2 %