Temperature and humidity sensor – 4000RHT Series
The 4000RHT series of data logger and radio transmitter units are well established as the most flexible units on the market today. Each unit has been designed to be compatible with a wide range of temperature and humidity probes to provide accurate and reliable measurement specifically selected for the user’s requirements.
Additionally, depending on the format required by the user, temperature and humidity data can either be downloaded directly to a local PC using a USB cable or wirelessly transmitted directly to a local PC for automatic and immediate notification and analysis. Most wireless devices include the logging facility to guarantee against data loss in the event of radio communication loss.
The units are powered by a single 3.6 Volt AA Lithium battery, which can be replaced by the user as and when required. The battery life will be dependent on the method of data collection, but can last up to 3 years, with notification of when a change is required.
- Data logging and radio transmitter formats
- LCD display with data readings and battery life
- Logger memory capacity 100,000 readings
- Easily accessible battery and USB socket
- Supports (optional) hidden wall brackets
- Complies with RoHS, EU directives and WEEE
- Carries CE Mark
- Assists with national regulatory compliance
- High performance technology with accurate probes
- Low power radio for long distance transmission (Over 3km over open ground)
- Up to 3 years battery life (depending on format of data retrieval)
- Superior performance hardware with high accuracy sensors