Air quality sensor – ClimaBox
The ClimaBox has been designed to monitor CO2, temperature and humidity in one instrument. The unit was designed specifically to monitor air quality in terms of carbon dioxide in the air which has been directly linked with sick buildings syndrome (SBS). Additionally the performance of heating and air handling systems can be analysed to improve the efficiency and/or provide diagnostic data for predicting service intervals.
The Hanwell product technology is established as the most flexible environmental monitoring technology on the market today by allowing users to expand or change systems as and when required.
ClimaBox is available in two formats for standalone applications there is a data logger version and for distributed monitoring and control applications there is a wireless version that can be added to new or existing RadioLog systems.
ClimaBox data loggers gather information and display the data on an LCD screen which can then be downloaded into a local PC via a USB cable. The ClimaBox radio transmitter wirelessly transmits data to a local PC via an SR2 or CR2 base station and provides alarm notifications and automatic data collection.
The CO2 sensor is located inside the box. For the unit to measure accurately, a silent fan draws air in from the ventilation holes on the left hand side of the unit. This air passes across the sensor and out of the ventilation holes on the right hand side.
- Data logging and radio transmitter formats
- LCD display with data readings and battery life
- Memory capacity 100,000 readings
- Accessible battery and USB socket
- Low power radio for long distance transmission (Over 3km over open ground)
- Superior performance hardware with high accuracy sensors
- Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
- Carries CE Mark
- Improve work efficiency of staff with optimised air quality
- Reduce level of sick leave
- Ensure a comfortable environment for visitors
- Avoid effects of sick buildings syndrome with discrete monitoring
- Provide optimum CO2, temperature and humidity environments at all times and potentially make significant energy savings
- High performance technology with accurate connecting probes