CO2 sensor – 5000CO2 Series
The Hanwell 5000CO2 radio telemetry transmitter has been specifically designed to monitor CO2 and temperature. The units are in IP65-rated cases and are suitable for use in tough environments.
The 5016 has been fitted with a custom-designed LCD to indicate current readings, battery life remaining and alarm conditions. These have been used for a multidue of applications including monitoring laboratory incubators.
The transmitters are powered by a permanent 12V DC power supply.
– Wireless data transfer
– High performance technology with accurate sensors and probes
– LCD display with data readings and battery life
– User accessible battery and USB socket
– Low power radio for long distance transmission (Over 3km over open ground)
– Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
– Carries CE Mark
– Assists with national regulatory compliance
– Provides users with the tools to maintain a stable environment
– Reduces the risk of contamination or loss